Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shameless

I'm one of the worst people in the world when it comes to remembering birthdays. I usually just sign the cards that my wife hands me, and many gifts have been from "us" when the truth is that they were from Kirsti, and sometimes I gave her a little bit of money to help pay for it.

That being said, I don't ever expect anything from my birthday, but some people are inclined to get me stuff anyway. So, if that's the case, then here's what I'm hoping for: Gift cards at MoreBeer. If you're somebody who gets beer from me, you stand to gain, as I will no doubt be sure that you get even more from me. I plan on stepping up my equipment and potentially make some lagers.

Like I said, I expect nothing. But if you're just dying to get me something...

Oh, and my birthday is November 24.

No comments: