Thursday, October 9, 2008

The line

I consider myself to be a pretty liberated man. I do all the cooking, I'm not afraid to show my emotional side, and I can handle it when my wife goes out for the evening to hang out with her friends.

Kirsti and I took a class tonight where I learned a little something. Apparently, adoptive mothers can also nurse-feed. I always figured that all the right hormones that came with pregnancy had to be in affect in order for that to work. Turns out, not so much (although an adoptive mother would probably not be able to produce enough milk on her own in order to properly feed the baby.)

It also turns out that under the right conditions, men can lactate and nurse a baby as well.

That's it. That's my line. I'm too damned macho for that.

3 comments:

Kaboom32 said...

It's a shame that you're looking at this manboob half empty.

Ingrid said...

I am relieved.

nonmagic said...

o_0 uhhhhh...Okay then!!