Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Evil may win

Now that the pro-Prop 8 ads have been coming out, where they've been lying to the people about what it all means, there are some polls that show that support for it is starting to rise, and perhaps the constitutional ammendment to ban gay marriage might just pass after all.

I can't describe the feeling that I have right now. It's like a weight pushing down on my chest, and my eyebrows are starting to furrow when I think of it. (Most folks who know me well know this expression that I make when I'm upset.)

I feel like I need to do something. I'm not sure how good it will do, but I'm going to have to make a sign and stand somewhere. I want to be counted amongst those who are against this.

Many of you who read this live far away from me. Some of you live close. To the latter group - are any of you willing to join me if and when I come up with something more specific?

No comments: