Monday, July 28, 2008

Just a little something

While I've been neglecting my blog here a little lately, I have actually been doing more writing over the past few days than I have in months. I actually wrote an entire chapter yesterday, which was about 7,000 words. I've turned a corner on my story, and it's finally caught up to where it began. (It's structured where it starts in the middle, flashes back, then moves forward - just like The Odyssey.) I'm about 2/3 of the way through Chapter IX right now, and I see the whole thing ending around Chapter 11 or 12. While walking, I had an idea for a rather bittersweet epilogue that I will either include in this or just have it be its own stand-alone short story. Gotta finish the big one first.

Anyway, here's a little video that I came across while browsing through one of the blogs of my "Raytractors" cyberspace pals. Something about it spoke to me.

No comments: